T-5 days until Labor Day, people. Let’s make the most of it! Last week I shared the summer fashion trend that I wanted to sport before the big transition from sandals and sundresses to sweaters and fuzzy socks. Today, I wanted to share some of my favorite summer beauty secrets that I plan on transitioning into fall!
- I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it a million times again, I don’t know where I would be without my Golden Thread Large Monogram necklace, I wore it with any and everything this summer and I know that it will be an easy piece to transition to the fall.
- Big, ole sunnies. I loved this fun color for the summer! Shop a similar look here! Tortoise shell is a fabulous pick for the fall, it will pair perfectly with any warm color palette!
- Gold cuff, need I say more? When an outfit just needs a little bit more, this gold cuff from Francesca’s is a perfect way to add that POP! This piece has been in my closet for years, but lucky for you, you can shop a similar look here and here!
- This is my favorite summer lipgloss! It’s nice and light with the perfect amount of shimmer! This light gloss can easily transition into an autumn shade when paired with Mac’s “faux “lipstick (or any other dark rose shade), try it, you won’t be disappointed 🙂
- The perfect summer spritz? Chance by Chanel. It’s light and airy and just the right amount of sweet. I wear this one year round becuase who doesn’t want to smell like summertime 12 months a year?
- And finally, the perfect sunless tan all. year. long. That’s right. Whether you just couldn’t make it to the beach this summer or you’re longing to see the sun during a rainy, dreary fall: Saint Tropez is for you. I’ve tried a lot of self tanners throughout the years and this one is by far my favorite. It’s non-streaking and matches to your skin to give you the most perfectly natural looking tan. You know I’ll be pulling out my Saint Tropez this fall!